Whiteboard it is one of Birmingham’s most influential software development companies. We pride ourselves on our experience, our work ethic, and our determination to identify and serve our client’s needs in the best way we can. As our Videographer Intern, you will be responsible for capturing various types of videos in, around, and outside of the office. You will then edit your videos to provide a creative and informative experience for viewers, and collaborate with other design professionals in the office to finalize projects for publication. Final projects will be used for the Whiteboard website and also for PR purposes for the company. If chosen for this position, you will leave equipped with a large portfolio of videos, software industry experience, and an understanding of how your skills may best be utilized in a workplace setting.
This is an unpaid summer internship.
The successful candidate will have:
- Your own camera equipment.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following software (Adobe Premier, PowerDirector, Corel VideoStudio Pro.)
- A creative eye for design, photography, and imagery.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to produce projects on deadline.
- An open mind and the ability to work well with others in a team setting.
- Self motivated.
What you’ll need to submit:
- Cover letter
- A minimum of 1 video submission that highlights your talents
Please send all submissions to Valerie.Pocopanni@whiteboard-it.com by Friday, May 9, 2014 at 5pm