Whiteboard-IT is currently seeking a web/graphic designer with education and experience in all related fields. Candidate must be well versed in html/css and have a strong understanding of UX and information architecture best practices. Candidate must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator and and have a strong understanding of image manipulation and creating efficient web graphics. We are looking for a creative and motivated individual who can produce high-quality work and can meet deadlines.
- Minimum 2 years experience (employment or curriculum) in a related field
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Logo design experience
- User experience, user interaction, and information architecture best practices
- Study of current web design trends and creative ability to execute compositions of such
- Practice in current CMS platforms including WordPress and Sharepoint
- Good communication skills with team work and client interaction
- College degree
- 5 years experience in a related field
- Knowledge in jQuery and jQueryUI
- Knowledge in Adobe Flash
- Familiar with both Linux and Windows operating systems
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please complete the application form and email it AND a resume to email@example.com. All out of town applicants must be willing to relocate at their own expense.